Monday, April 23, 2012

Final Thoughts


This class (business documents and processing) has provided me with the knowledge of not only how to properly format many important documents, but also when it is necessary to use these specific documents. This class has already proved to be helpful in a few situations that I have encountered during the semester. I have no doubt that there will be more situations in the future where I will need to know the proper formatting of certain documents.
In addition to teaching the proper formatting of documents, this class introduced me to the concept of blogging. My blog has given me something that I can be proud of. I enjoyed personalizing it in the beginning and adding posts each week.
This class has been a great experience and I am very glad that I choose to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment